1. Information Collection
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you register for the conference, subscribe to our newsletters, or fill out contact forms.
2. Use of Information
We use the collected information to:
- Process your conference registrations and provide you with relevant information.
- Send periodic emails related to the conference, such as updates, announcements, and newsletters.
- Improve our website and services based on the feedback and interactions we receive from you.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information with our partners and advertisers, which is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Third-party Links
Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information.
7. Your Choices and Access
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in each communication. You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information held by us.
8. Changes to this Policy
9. Contact Us
- Address: 99 Denison Road, Red Hill South, Victoria 3937
- Phone: (03) 9118 6615
- Email: [email protected]